Care for kids
Early Childhood Options operates as a regional manager in the Care for Kids program that is administered under Cuyahoga County Invest In Children and facilitated through Starting Point. Care for Kids is a voluntary program whose goal is to improve the quality of care being provided by Certified Type B & Type A providers. Some main benefits that are offered are;
- technical support visits to improve quality
- free in-service training in various child development areas including CDA trainings
- free equipment and supplies as needed when available
- assistance with CDA and the Accreditation process
- free participation to events for provider recognition to CFK participants
- monetary incentives for participation
- incentives towards achieving Star Rating!
- quarterly newsletter
- provides assistance with non-compliances
Proudly Serving Cuyahoga County Licensed Family Child Care Providers!
Please contact Teri Bowman @ 216-464-5300 x300 to join today. You are only one step away of making a big difference in a child’s life.